Meer over dit event
The Netherlands Polish Chamber of Commerce (NPCC), together with the Netherlands Embassy in Poland and BNP Paribas Bank Polska have the pleasure to invite to join the VIP Agriculture Knowledge Circle networking meeting.
Topic: What is the future of the poultry sector in Poland
Are you active in the poultry sector as supplier, branch organization, processor or farmer? Make sure to join us for the webinar on November 9, where we will discuss the developments in this sector in Poland with experts online and on the site of the poultry processor Storteboom in Poland!
Register for the Agriculture Knowledge Circle (online)
9 November 2021
Why should you join? Poultry became the world's most popular meat - it covers 40% of global meat production. Poland is the largest poultry meat producer in EU and one of the largest exporters in the EU. The poultry sector in Poland, with a CAGR of 7% over the last 5 years, is one of the best-performing sectors in the whole F&A industry. There is still potential for further growth but the poultry market in Poland is becoming more and more saturated, and simple multiplication of existing solutions does not seem sufficient. Additionally, sustainability and animal welfare are, also in view of European policy, becoming more and more important.
During our program we will answer crucial questions, such as:
- What is the investment climate for the primary poultry production, what are the challenges for the poultry primary producers in Poland?
- What is the perspective of Polish poultry sector?
- What are the main issues of latest developments in the European policy and how will this effect investments in a more sustainable production and animal welfare?
- What are consumers' expectations of poultry meat?
- How has poultry production developed in Poland in recent years and what trends can we observe in the future, considering environmental issues?
- What is the structure of the poultry market in Poland?
- Is the Polish poultry sector exploiting its export potential?
Guests and Panellists:
Harm Laros, Managing Director, 2 Sisters Storteboom B.V.
Magdalena Kowalewska, PhD, Senior Food and Agri Sector Research Analyst, BNP Paribas Group
Dariusz Goszczyński, Managing Director of the National Poultry Council – Chamber of Commerce
Please register by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or via online form.
This Knowledge Circle is a closed community for member companies from the agri sector where they can share knowledge, reports and discuss current topics.
For more information on the Knowledge Circles, please contact Anna Zadrożna (firstname.lastname@example.org).